Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can You Mix Superpump And Size On?

Lello Arena Points (Troisi)

On February 2, Serena Dandini did sit on the red couch and Roberto Herlitzka Lello Arena, toured with a modern version of "Don Quixote. "
On 19 February the two actors will go on stage in a theater of the province of Livorno. If I find a ticket I'll tell you if the stage Arena will say a few words in remembrance of the friend that this year would have turned 58 years , meanwhile, carry a thought that has spent last night:

Serena Dandini : The dreamers are a bit 'in danger of extinction ... then we must protect them ... it is a bit' so ...
Lello Arena : I do not know, I can think of a great poet whom I had the opportunity to meet in my life ... and I can talk about that Massimo ... was certainly a madman, a poet ... and would have been unhappy if he had not found this ...
Serena Dandin i: Troisi ...
Lello Arena : Certainly!
Serena Dandini : I know it is Maximum Maximum for all!
Lello Arena : ... this opportunity to speak with the public would be a fool, a miserable poet scattered around the world. He found this great way of talking to everyone and take care of him was a nice project, well, let's say ...

Marta

0 comments:

Post a Comment